Why do we call it Meta-Coaching?
We coach from higher or what are call meta-levels. Also we have eight meta-models that form the systematic framework of Meta-Coaching. Yet these are not the only reasons, there are many more reasons below for calling our coaching programs the highest quality coaching service in the region. Our work includes you get results straight away, not hours of assessments and no change. We hold the space for you so you are truly heard. This allows us to deeply understand you and your model of the world, including the structure of your experiences so you can unleash your potentials and enable the freedom and fullness you desire.
1)The Coaching Centre
Coaching at a meta-level means that here at The Coaching Centre we work with people with the level of structure and process about their content. It means that the dialogue and relationship we facilitate with our people empower them to run their own brain, access their resources, and achieve their highest outcomes. The Coaching Centre is a Meta-Coaching Specialist Worldwide.
Meta-Coaching is a meta-field, that is it focuses on process and structure more than content. Like NLP, Neuro–Semantics, some consulting, meta-analysis, meta capital and modeling, our coaching involves identifying the structure of an experience and facilitating a person, or team, to replicate that excellence. Our expertise is in process rather than content. That’s why we focus on the Inner Game. The Coaching Centre unites the best of nlp and neuro-semantics under the unifying framework of the matrix model and systemic coaching.
2) Meta-coaching works meta to resources to empower people.
People have the necessary internal resources to succeed. Instead of telling, we use models and processes to mobilize those internal and external resources of our clients. Coaching that empowers people accesses and develops their resources. Then people –
- Think for themselves and run their own brains.
- Solve their own problems as they develop critical thinking skills.
- Develop creativity to innovate new things.
- Own responsibility for their actions and becoming proactive in taking the initiative.
- Deal with problems when they first appear.
- Develop their own strengths.
3) Meta-coaching takes performance to a higher level.
In coaching. performance is “Job One.” In Meta-Coaching we work to enhance performance, achievements, and results. We work at a meta-level for more skilled performance in an area of expertise in the pursuits of self-mastery or within one’s career: customer service, sales, planning, etc. It’s about becoming masterful in mind, emotion, body, and spirit. This is the outer game.
4) Transformational as it transcends performance.
In coaching we facilitate a client’s desire for transformation. Yet in doing so, we are simultaneously being affected.
Meta-Coaching involves operating from our personal genius (an intense focused state) so that we can more effectively elicit and facilitate the personal genius of our clients in their given area of pursuit. In this, we go first and model for our client focus engagement.
5) Working holistically with a client’s system.
By uniting the multiple intelligences of I.Q., emotional intelligence (E.Q.), and spiritual intelligence (S.Q.), we coach the entire mind-body-emotion-spirit system as a systemic whole. We do this to elicit the synergy of a greater intelligence, namely, wisdom. Meta-Coaching works with the entire mind-body-emotion system as a whole using the Matrix model as a way to think and work systemically. This unites cognitive psychology with developmental and self-actualization psychology.
6) Focus primarily on relationships.
Meta-Coaching involves an ongoing partnership that facilitates clients to produce fulfilling results in their personal and professional lives. Through the process of coaching, you deepen your learning, improve your performance, and enhance your quality of life. Through collaboration, we co-create a new inner game that manifests itself in a new outer game of the client.
7) Meta-coaching coaches to a client’s meta-programs.
We identify and coach to expand each client’s full range of perception by coaching to a person’s meta-programs, that is, the way they perceive information and what you attend to. Given the pervasive influence of our meta-programs as perceptual filters, coaching to meta-programs and thinking styles enables a Meta-Coach to quickly identify the heart of things where the leverage for change occurs.
Meta-Coaching Precision Skills
In Meta-Coaching, we identify and coach to expand each client’s full range of perception by coaching to a person’s attitudes and motivations, and in meta-coaching we call these “meta-programs” (our unconscious perceptual filters), that is, the way we perceive information and give value to it. Given the pervasive influence of our meta-programs as perceptual filters, coaching to meta-programs and thinking styles enables a Meta-Coach to quickly identify the heart of things, where the leverage for flexibility and new opportunity occurs with a person to unleash their potential, free them from unnecessary suffering and develop evolution in areas of your life where you chose to work on.
The Vision for Coaching
The models we use in Meta-Coaching and Neuro-Semantics are especially designed to enable us to explore the dynamic structure of experience, especially the structure of excellence. These enable us to take coaching to a whole new level of expertise. In Meta-Coaching our vision is:
- Uniquely facilitating excellence in clients and enabling them to discover the wonder and magic of taking charge of their lives.
- Frequently operating as a process expert to a client’s content of which he or she is the expert.
- Then facilitating the mapping of new strategies for skills, experiences, and top performances.
- Coupled with co-inventing through language and patterns the right solution with the client in a real-time dialogue.
- Facilitating a new use of language for precision (the Meta-Model) and for induction (the hypnotic language patterns of Meta-
- Notwithstanding states, the meta-questions, Mind-Lines, etc.
- Thus modelling cutting edge experiences of high performance and modelling the client’s unique way of replicating that.
- As a result inventing new patterns through the ruthless compassion and conversation so that we co-create new meanings, frames, and beliefs.
- Thereupon using the Matrix of our client’s frames to invite reorganizations that transformation the client’s experiences.
- So having lots of fun in the process, a relationship of respect and honor, and about operating from a sense of abundance of what the client brings to the encounter.
- So that believing in releasing the genius and potentials within each client.
- Therefore becoming the most effective coaches in the field of Professional Coaching.
- Nonetheless profiling clients to quickly assess and coach to the structure so that we know (and can articulate) what to do when, with whom, and why.
- Additionally, able to identify why and how something doesn’t work and how and why something does work.
If you want to become a coach click here