The pathway to mastery is through the Meta-Coach Supervision program, focused on Professional Communication skills and Meta-Coach accessibility for you to sharpen your skills in NLP and the Meta-Coach Training System. Learn the spirit of Meta-Coaching and a meta-discipline about the structure of experience. When there is no failure only feedback we are lead to meta-learning and insight.
- Supervision Focus
- Coach Supervision
- Client Testimonials for Stage 5 Associate Certified Meta-Coach (ACMC)
- Meta-Coach Supervision Contact
Meta-Coach Supervision has the Supervisor focusing on supporting and enabling the NLP Coach/ Meta-Coach in numerous ways:
The pathway to mastery through Meta-Coach Supervision
Supervision’s focus: The supervisor focuses on supporting and enabling the Meta-Coach in numerous ways:
1) Examining and reflecting upon current coaching cases of a Meta-Coach, looking at the presenting objective, needs analysis, the coaching strategy being used by the coach, challenges, etc.
2) Encouraging and enabling the Meta-Coach to apply the Meta-Coaching system in a more systematic and systemic way with clients. Enabling the coach to think and work in a more systemic way.
3) Focusing at times on the practice of coaching itself, professional boundaries, ethics, etc.
4) Mentoring the Meta-Coach when necessary, specifically guide the coach in being able to do some specific activity related to the supervising.
In 2014 The Coaching Centre began to align with other allied health modalities where therapists, counsellors and coaches are required to receive Supervision to gain experience and develop skills as a Coach to build coaching confidence. Most NLP trained professionals do not receive extensive training about working specifically with individuals, administrative and reporting requirements for working with clients, aspects of transference and client skill development etc. Generally, NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner teaches tools to use with clients but not necessarily when to use those tools. ACMC material gives us more of an approach but still coaches can be left confused on how to do what, when and why.
The purpose of supervision has many benefits
1) to ensure the Coach/ Practitioner are held to a high standard of quality training and ongoing development for the benefit of themselves and their clients and
2) to align and adhere to standard practice of mental health regulations around the world and in Australia.
Coaching Supervision in the field of NLP is quite uncommon, therefore The Coaching Centre is leading the trend to create a more unified practice and help coaches and health professional to create a better practice for themselves and their clients. Supervision is essential for coaches to:
• Develop new skills and to receive guidance, assistance, and protection when starting to work in a coaching area.
• Ensure that they are maintaining a high level of practice, including how they address ethical considerations raised in coaching.
• Manage themselves and identify signs of burnout by reviewing difficult cases.
• Provide the best possible coaching service to their clients.
• Identify potential transference and counter-transference issues with clients.
Professional coaches instead of being called a Supervisor can also be called a Mentor, depending on the skill and work undertaken. Someone to help you grow your skills with clients personally and professionally. Even seasoned Professionals require supervision for continual growth of their skills.
A Meta-Coach Supervisor is someone who is trained in advanced NLP and Meta-coaching techniques, specifically to help mentor individuals and groups who work with others.
Meta-coach supervision is an asset to a professional coach and leader, and can result in an increase in your professional credibility. At the very least, undertaking supervision is an indication of your commitment to professional development and to providing your clients with effective and appropriate coaching activity.
Meta-Coach Supervision is for Coaches after their attendance in Associate Certified Meta-Coach (ACMC), whilst The Coaching Centre provide Supervision for a variety of coach levels.
We assist you to go beyond the benchmarks and understand specific skills.
We support you in learning how to detect patterns effectively and provide your clients with tasking.
We enable you to hold a conversation like none other ensuring the client reaches what they desire through an evidence based approach.
There are alot more performances and refining to do, so contact us now to get started!
Client Testimonials for Stage 5 Associate Certified Meta-Coach (ACMC)
ST Hoogwout, Associate Certified Meta-Coach (ACMC) Graduate 2016
For anyone who is serious about reaching their Meta Coaching accreditation in an accelerated, structured and targeted way, this program is in my opinion the best way to do it. Taking one skill at a time, getting high quality feedback in the moment and then applying the feedback directly or in the next call, helped me reach my accreditation within a few months of completing the ACMC Training Program.
Hasse, Associate Certified Meta-Coach (ACMC) Graduate 2014, 2015
The Design Coaching Confidence Program is a really good investment if you want to improve your skills and understanding of the coaching process. Shawn provided great feedback on what I did good and what to improve. For me it was the patience and knowledge to really explain the different topics we asked about. I really got a lot out of our one to one conversations. Thank you for taking the time to do that!!
Kelly, Associate Certified Meta-Coach (ACMC) Graduate, 2014, 2015
Shawn knows his stuff! I’ve enjoyed Coaching Confidence and signed up for another program due to the useful and practical feedback that builds on skills and develops new ones.
Janice, Associate Certified Meta-Coach (ACMC) Graduate, 2014
Shawn is a knowledgeable trainer for neuro semantics (NLP) + Meta Coaching. He is a patient encouraging trainer and creative in his approach to bringing people together to share the learning experience. I am enjoying being part of the Building Confidence Coaching sessions + know they are supporting my growth to be a better coach.
Steve, Associate Certified Meta-Coach (ACMC) Graduate, 2014
“Shawn, I want to thank you for all your help over the last few months. Before our sessions I was really unclear how to move forward. You give exceptional feedback, have great insight and I learned something valuable on each of our sessions. Thank you so much!”
Sacha, Associate Certified Meta-Coach (ACMC) Graduate, 2014, 2015
“l found this course to be instrumental in inspiring and encouraging me to step up – and step on in my coaching career.”